I was stopping to drop a friend off. I tried to roll up his window but it wouldn't work. I tried to turn the car off and turn it back on to see if the window would roll up. The car wouldn't start. I couldn't hear the fuel pump come on or get the window or the power locks to work. Do you think there might be a ground or a wire related to all 3 circuits that could get all 3 circuits to stop working all at once
fuel pump, power windows, and power locks stoped working all at the same time on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 594) in Goehner, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($247 - 564) in Newport, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Caledonia, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($245 - 318) in Bear, DE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($606 - 1,299) in Cooleemee, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($679 - 722) in Willis, TX