I'm pretty sure my fuel pump went out on my 2001 BMW 325xi. Can anyone tell me where it's located. Is it under my passenger side rear seat or in the tank? How difficult is it to replace?
Fuel pump on a 2001 BMW 325xi on 2001 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2001 BMW 325xi Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($265 - 374) in Callao, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($654 - 813) in Moore, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($282 - 359) in Stow, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($727 - 954) in Chappell, NE
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 234) in Dorset, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($515 - 560) in Eldorado Springs, CO