where is the fuel pump located on a 99 Mercedes C 230?
fuel pump location on 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 answerFebruary 20, 2015
1 answerJanuary 06, 2012
1 answerJuly 08, 2014
1 answerJune 28, 2011
1 answerApril 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1998 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Lawtons, NY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Elverson, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($264 - 417) in Romeo, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($633 - 820) in Witter Springs, CA
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 237) in Nineveh, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,058 - 1,165) in Chidester, AR