when turning on ignitian gas starts flowing freely from rear of engine and car will turn over but not start. could this be fuel pump failure or a torn hose to or from fuel pump
fuel pump hose or pump failure on 2001 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.
- Reverse doesn't work how much to fix it
- Low oil pressure, engine cut off, no start?
- Why is my BMW 2002 BMW 525i heat stuck on. It is blowing from floor vents. When that happens, control of the dashboard climate control and lights are non-functional.
- Any idea why my heat is stuck on ? It is blowing at the floor vents and my client control display goes out so I have lost all functions.