when turning on ignitian gas starts flowing freely from rear of engine and car will turn over but not start. could this be fuel pump failure or a torn hose to or from fuel pump
fuel pump hose or pump failure on 2001 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?
- Loss of power on the instrument panel.
- My mileage is not lit up on dash, what could be the issue
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.