1990 Buick has new battery and new starter. We know that the engine has fire to the plugs. The car will crank but will not start.
Fuel pump failure on 1990 Buick Riviera
Verified for the Buick Riviera5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1990 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Davis Creek, CA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Ocean Gate, NJ
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($167 - 221) in Lake Clear, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anna, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($92 - 110) in Ingalls, KS
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($230 - 392) in Josephine, PA