1990 Buick has new battery and new starter. We know that the engine has fire to the plugs. The car will crank but will not start.
Fuel pump failure on 1990 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1990 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($470 - 724) in Davis Creek, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($146 - 362) in Ocean Gate, NJ
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($177 - 243) in Lake Clear, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Anna, OH
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($222 - 244) in Ingalls, KS
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($173 - 246) in Josephine, PA