I recently bought a 2004 GMC envoy from a dealer. They replaced the fuel pump and on my way home I filled it up with gas and after a few miles it started pouring gas put of the clip on the fuel filter.. Which left my stuck on the road... Now my check engine light is on and like 5 codes come up when it is scanned.. Is there a fuel sensor or something that got ruined or something?
Fuel pump changed... Now service engine son light is on and like 5 codes are up. on 2004 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Car not starting. When I turn the key, all the instrument lights go crazy.
- Is there any way to diognose wether its the tccm or acutator that causes error
- How to fix my security light in windshield not blinking is there a fuse
- car shakes, smells like burnt oil, makes ticking/knocking sound, air leak? nois
- Abs Brake Light stays on Check Brake System & Emerg. Brake Light Flashing on&off
2004 GMC Envoy Estimates