how to replace fuel pump
fuel pump on 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 26, 2009
Looks like you have to pull the fuel tank to replace the fuel pump http://www.autozone.com/autozone/homePage.jsp has a great online repair guide and its free all that is needed is to sign up and put in your year make and model and click on repair guide.
1 answerApril 06, 2011
Verified for the Ford F-250 Super Duty22 reports
1 answerJanuary 29, 2011
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(10)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(86)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(8)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(10)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($354 - 681) in Bella Vista, AR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Uhrichsville, OH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($222 - 308) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($125 - 199) in Alturas, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($149 - 277) in Kotlik, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($85 - 124) in Toivola, MI