I purchased a Saturn that has been setting for a year and a half and I dissconnected the fuel line forward of the tank in front of the left rear tire. I need to pump the old gas from the tank, but when I turned the ignition on nothing happened. I checked the 10 amp fuse and it is fine. Any ideas?
fuel pump on 1996 Saturn SL2
1 answer 1 comment
It's likely that the bad gas rotted the fuel lines and electrical in the tank
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerJanuary 11, 2011
2 answersNovember 27, 2012
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerMarch 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?