where is the fuel pump located in a 1976 pontiac sunbird
fuel pump on 1991 Pontiac Sunbird
Verified for the Pontiac Sunbird6 reports
1 answerOctober 14, 2014
2 answersSeptember 18, 2016
1 answerMay 28, 2014
1 answerJanuary 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1991 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,116 - 1,260) in Deville, LA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Garvin, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($90 - 119) in Muse, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Pescadero, CA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($42 - 86) in New Market, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($111 - 145) in Butler, WI