where is the fuel pump located in a 1976 pontiac sunbird
fuel pump on 1991 Pontiac Sunbird
Verified for the Pontiac Sunbird6 reports
1 answerOctober 14, 2014
2 answersSeptember 18, 2016
1 answerMay 28, 2014
1 answerJanuary 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1991 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($181 - 253) in Deville, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($242 - 315) in Garvin, MN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($163 - 215) in Muse, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Pescadero, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($341 - 369) in New Market, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($307 - 482) in Butler, WI