where is the fuel pump located and how hard is it to change
fuel pump on 2000 Nissan Altima
The fuel pump is located in the gas tank. It is replaced by removing the back seat and accessing the pump through a hatch under the seat. About an hour labor to replace. Pump from Nissan is quite expensive, several aftermarket companies make good quality fuel pumps much cheaper.
Verified for the Nissan Altima11 reports
8 answersMarch 25, 2009
Verified for the Nissan Altima228 reports
2 answersJune 28, 2011
3 answersFebruary 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2000 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($111 - 158) in Ulster, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($294 - 469) in Orlando, KY
- Starter Replacement ($290 - 380) in Edwards, NY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Petty, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($74 - 132) in Spring Valley, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($440 - 498) in Enders, NE