Here are the instructions and the answer to your question!
Removal & Installation
The fuel pump is located in the fuel tank. The fuel tank must be removed from the vehicle in order to access the pump.
1. Properly relieve fuel system pressure.
2. If not already done, disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Raise and safely support the vehicle.
4. Safely drain and remove the fuel tank assembly, as outlined later in this section.
5. If necessary, detach the quick-connect fittings from the fuel sender assembly and remove the fuel lines.
6. Remove the fuel gauge sender and pump assembly by turning the cam locking ring counterclockwise. It may be necessary to use a spanner wrench, such as tool J-24187, to perform this.
7. Carefully lift the assembly from the fuel tank, then remove the fuel pump from the fuel gauge sender unit.
8. Remove the sender O-ring from the top of the sender and discard.
9. Disconnect the pump wires, hose clamps and the clamp from around the pump body.
10. Pull the pump assembly out of the rubber connectors.
11. Inspect the fuel pump attaching hose for any signs of deterioration, and replace as necessary.
...Sensor and Mass Airflow code came up on there machine. They later called back to say that the fuel pump and filter needed to be replaced and felt that this would take care of the other problems. Wa...
...se, my car is running fine for a 10 year old car. Do you think this is a fuel problem? If so, fuel pump or fuel filter? Limited funds, so I need to know if this a less than $200 repair or a more th...
...driving and the car started to spit and sputter and it just stopped running all the fuses for fuel pump is running and i can hear the fuel pump running but car will not start everytime i have tried...