We're unable to remove the fuel pump located in the gas tank. It seems to have a white plastic housing that we're unable to get out. Does anyone know how to get this out? We have the new pump but cannot install it until we get the old fuel pump out. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Fuel Pump on 1998 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1998 Nissan Altima
Verified for the Nissan Altima228 reports
8 answersMarch 25, 2009
Verified for the Nissan Altima11 reports
2 answersJune 28, 2011
3 answersFebruary 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1998 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,195) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Effingham, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Wellesley, MA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - 188) in Warrens, WI
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Lambertville, MI
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,117 - 1,916) in Hutto, TX