We're unable to remove the fuel pump located in the gas tank. It seems to have a white plastic housing that we're unable to get out. Does anyone know how to get this out? We have the new pump but cannot install it until we get the old fuel pump out. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Fuel Pump on 1998 Nissan Altima
8 answersMarch 25, 2009
2 answersJune 28, 2011
Verified for the Nissan Altima79 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?