i replace my fuel pump, now it is making a buzzing noise... what could be causing this?
fuel pump on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
1 answerApril 08, 2009
2 answersMarch 20, 2014
1 answerApril 28, 2011
0 answersJune 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($160 - 215) in Rufus, OR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monsey, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($209 - 263) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($229 - 308) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($278 - 343) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 178) in West Warren, MA