i replace my fuel pump, now it is making a buzzing noise... what could be causing this?
fuel pump on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
1 answerApril 08, 2009
2 answersMarch 20, 2014
1 answerApril 28, 2011
0 answersJune 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rufus, OR
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - $552) in Monsey, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - $178) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($209 - $263) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($488 - $543) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($204 - $578) in West Warren, MA