I was driving my van and I ran out of gas....i put $10 in a gas can and put it in the van...still won't start..a friend of mine poured gas into the carborator(spelling) and it started but then died, he had me turn the ignition switch without starting it and said that he thinks it is the fuel pump... another friend said there is a reset switch for the fuel pump somewhere...I am a female Marine and unfortuantely I know nothing about car and have the worst luck ever when it comes to cars. Please someone help me!!!
Fuel pump? on 1994 GMC Vandura 2500
1 answerDecember 11, 2011
1 answerFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerOctober 01, 2014
1 answerApril 20, 2011
2 answersNovember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..