after replacing the pump for a second time.the dealer thinks there a wiring problem causing the pump to go bad.What do you think?
fuel pump on 1997 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre41 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre290 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre35 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in South Cairo, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($627 - 792) in Waterford, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Warren, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Linneus, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 201) in Belgium, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 275) in Outing, MN