my car keep stilling in on let it set for an long time and it will start back up. go an shot way and off. I been toll that is the fuel pump. and if it is can I replace it myself. and where is the fuel rail pressure sensor located. soulpony211
fuel pump on 2008 Volkswagen Passat
1 answerJanuary 25, 2011
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerJune 05, 2013
2 answersAugust 21, 2011
2 answersOctober 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?