The Engine is not starting, a message with the clause, (Reduce engine performance) came on the screen. some says it is the fuel pump....?
Fuel Pump on 2005 Volvo S80
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 05, 2010
I advise against guessing here. Fuel pump failure will not generate this message, but many other things will. This is going to require a diagnosis to determine why the warning message is on. Find a shop that has the proper equipment to work on your Volvo and have them diagnose the problem.
2 answersMarch 01, 2011
2 answersJuly 22, 2013
1 answerAugust 09, 2012
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
1 answerFebruary 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2005 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trenton, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($200 - 378) in Rochester, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Karval, CO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Manitou, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($355 - 548) in Greenfield, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($132 - 167) in Lake Cicott, IN