how do I remove and replace the fuel pump?
fuel pump on 1995 Toyota Celica
1 answerApril 07, 2011
1 answerJuly 17, 2014
3 answersApril 07, 2010
2 answersFebruary 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- Cannot get keys out of ignition. This is after I removed shifter.
- Hcar just cranks but won't start ow can you tell that the computer is bad
- I replaced altenator now after getting warm it shuts off
- I replaced altenator on 94 celica now it's over heating why
- I replaced my alternator the 3 wire plug broke witch wire goes to witch prong do