How do you change a fuel pump in this car? Do you have to go through the gas tank? please help!
Fuel Pump on 1993 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century20 reports
1 answerMarch 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1993 Buick Century Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dinero, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 197) in River, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Redcrest, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($213 - 298) in Roanoke, LA
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($140 - 238) in Morrow, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Branford, CT