How do you change a fuel pump in this car? Do you have to go through the gas tank? please help!
Fuel Pump on 1993 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1993 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($213 - 298) in Dinero, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 197) in River, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Redcrest, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 58) in Roanoke, LA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($94 - 315) in Morrow, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Branford, CT