Any one having trouble with the fuel senor not reading correctly. Just replace the whole fuel pump assembly it fixes everything. (take off the bed instead of dropping the tank its a heck of alot easier). I would recommend the air tech one at Advance Auto Parts.
Fuel Pump on 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Fuel pumps are a problem, important to not allow these vehicles to run out of fuel as it tends to shorten the life of the pump. Taking off the bed certainly does save time in replacing the pump.
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 150032 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500240 reports
1 answerJanuary 29, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 150046 reports
1 answerDecember 20, 2016
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(34)
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(238)
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(9)
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- 2006 Chevy Silverado. Starts fine. After a few minutes, lifter knocks.
- i left my key on when i changed battery, truck turns over but no spark
- My tail brake lights don't work but the one on the cab does.
- Was running sluggish for a day.will not start turns over has gas in the oil
- Easily broken inside door handle = 'Escape Hazard' condition! Class action suit?
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($986 - 1,546) in Veneta, OR
- Air Pump Replacement ($425 - 543) in Rowland, NC
- Starter Replacement ($310 - 491) in Osprey, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Manchester, VT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($897 - 1,021) in Goodville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($256 - 307) in Marion, MS