replaced the fuel pump but now need to know where the fuse is located for it and the fuel relay??
fuel pump on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
1996 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($322 - $682) in Finly, IN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($392 - $512) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Radiator Replacement ($603 - $831) in Hull, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($200 - $349) in Brookhaven, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($241 - $270) in Hospers, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($123 - $168) in Fairview, IL