every time i put gas on my car it takes too long it seems like it fulls but its not full its stops at every dollar or half a dollar if i dont stop it, it will spit the gas out
fuel problems on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
2 answersJanuary 13, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2016
0 answersSeptember 28, 2010
1 answerJanuary 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all