every time i put gas on my car it takes too long it seems like it fulls but its not full its stops at every dollar or half a dollar if i dont stop it, it will spit the gas out
fuel problems on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
2 answersJanuary 13, 2011
0 answersSeptember 28, 2010
1 answerApril 12, 2016
1 answerJanuary 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- What is the gearbox fault light? Car is in limp mode, is it the console sensor?
- My air conditioner is blowing, then I hear a sucking sound as if the shutters closed. Afterwards, cold air stops blowing. Few minutes later, the shutters open again and begins blowing cold air.
- i receive misfire codes on back 3 cylinders, have replaced coils and plugs yet problem persists, engine shudders above 2000 rpm.
- Brakes not releasing pedal staying down while in drive position. All 4 wheels not turning
- Coolant fans are staying on and killing the battery i take the ground cable off not to drain the battery.the next day i put the cable back on and the fans came on