the car shut off today while driving this is the second time in 2 moths i just changed the fuel pump which was very costley 300,00 any ideas i am low on cash like everyone else in this country but need my car
fuel problems on 1998 Chrysler Cirrus
1 answerMarch 03, 2013
1 answerJuly 27, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Cirrus18 reports
1 answerMay 25, 2010
1 answerMay 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.