the car shut off today while driving this is the second time in 2 moths i just changed the fuel pump which was very costley 300,00 any ideas i am low on cash like everyone else in this country but need my car
fuel problems on 1998 Chrysler Cirrus
1 answerJuly 27, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Cirrus18 reports
1 answerMay 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 03, 2013
1 answerMay 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- While cranking motor makes a clicking noise while trying to start car.
- Where is the impact fuel safety trap located at on a 1998 Chrysler cirrus lxi 2.5 liter?
- My front drivers side window wont work, but my three other wimdows do, is tbere any way that i can swap motors for them to get my front drivers side to work?
- How do I change bulb for the check engine light.can I repair or must be dealer?
- Car is having trouble shifting to second gear an smells like I'm b urning trans