The car had a blown head gasket, I replaced the head gasket, when I tried to start it it pours gas out of the exhaust.
fuel problem on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier36 reports
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
1 answerMay 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!