my fuel pressure is low at schrader valve,can this be caused by regulator? or just the fuel pump?
fuel problem on 1997 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user69083,
May 13, 2011
Either could cause the fuel pressure to run low.
3 answersApril 07, 2013
3 answersOctober 12, 2013
2 answersJuly 07, 2010
1 answerSeptember 30, 2014
1 answerOctober 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?