change fuel pump car will not start check fuel pressure had 60 to 54 psi if you but spray gas into intake the car will try to start
fuel problem on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
ANSWER by user69083,
January 11, 2011
Sounds like you are not getting fuel injector drive. Check to see if there's power and ground. I believe it's a ground controlled system so you'd see a steady 12 volts on the power side and pulsed ground signal at the ground side of each terminal with the engine cranking.
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
2011 Chevy Malibu 2.4L 4 cylinder with flex fuel option. All of a sudden it won't start will try to but won't crank over all the way ??
2 answersJune 05, 2016
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu57 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu317 reports
2 answersMarch 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally