change fuel pump car will not start check fuel pressure had 60 to 54 psi if you but spray gas into intake the car will try to start
fuel problem on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
ANSWER by user69083 ,
January 11, 2011
Sounds like you are not getting fuel injector drive. Check to see if there's power and ground. I believe it's a ground controlled system so you'd see a steady 12 volts on the power side and pulsed ground signal at the ground side of each terminal with the engine cranking.
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu328 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu59 reports
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($550 - 627) in Orangeville, UT
- Starter Replacement ($288 - 466) in Paradise, MT
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aguanga, CA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($96 - 287) in Pickerington, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($207 - 631) in Puerto Real, PR