Fuel Problem on 2006 Chrysler 300

According to my gas gauge my tank is on empty which also corresponds with my mileage. I stoped to get gas and it would only let me pump $4.00. Thinking somthign was wrong with the tank I went to another gas station once I ran some errands and the same thing happened again. why isn't my tank taking gas?

by in Wetumpka, AL on January 19, 2009
2 answers
ANSWER by on January 20, 2009
I think your purge valve solenoid has failed.
ANSWER by on January 29, 2009
Your Fuel tank vent valve, anti siphon valve or filler tube is likely damaged preventing you from filling the fuel tank. The Purge solenoid valve is emission related and will not cause this concern.
I would like to know what all you have to do to remove the fuel pump pipes and drive shaft
where is the fuel throttle relay located?
It feels as though it is missfiring, real jerky. It is a 2006 5.7 with 68000 miles. I just had the Transmission software upgrade performed on it thinking that was the problem. This did not fix it.
Had plugs and coils changed. Had TCM replaced because diagnostic says it is bad. Replaced fuel tank. Dealership can't figure it out. Any ideas ???
I was driving about 45-50mph when my car stalled just replaced the fuel pump prior to that my ac clutch doesn't engage so I have to use the whole paper clip thing to get it on on the relays I had t...