According to my gas gauge my tank is on empty which also corresponds with my mileage. I stoped to get gas and it would only let me pump $4.00. Thinking somthign was wrong with the tank I went to another gas station once I ran some errands and the same thing happened again. why isn't my tank taking gas?
Fuel Problem on 2006 Chrysler 300
Asked by for the 2006 Chrysler 300
1 more answer
1 answerFebruary 10, 2017
1 answerDecember 14, 2015
0 answersMarch 03, 2013
Verified for the Chrysler 30049 reports
1 answerAugust 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- how much is the cost to install 3rd brake light (High mount)
- Throttle control warning light came on and the car will not start. HELP
- car stopped starting, I had a new key programmed with the 4digit pin#. was told
- Where is the engine coolent sensor located?
- JUST SWAP THE MOTOR NOW IT REVS,SPEEDOMETER READS 60-70 WHILE IN PARK.
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in Yorktown, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($104 - $167) in Escatawpa, MS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($238 - $405) in Jefferson, OR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($141 - $212) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($219 - $258) in Parma, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($175 - $318) in Skytop, PA