WHERE IS THE SENSOR LOCATED WITH-IN THE FUEL SYSTEM?
FUEL PRESSURE / EVAP SENSOR LOCATION on 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
4 answersJanuary 16, 2014
1 answerMay 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?