fuel line needs to be replaced. I know they no longer make them but is there a compatible part? Surely these aren't meant to be disposable cars!
Fuel line replacement on 1995 Buick Riviera
Verified for the Buick Riviera8 reports
Verified for the Buick Riviera15 reports
2 answersMarch 29, 2013
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kellyton, AL
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marrowbone, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 251) in Mountain Park, OK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 565) in Aroma Park, IL
- Tie Rod Replacement ($447 - 629) in Toledo, OH
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Grand Saline, TX