fuel line needs to be replaced. I know they no longer make them but is there a compatible part? Surely these aren't meant to be disposable cars!
Fuel line replacement on 1995 Buick Riviera
Verified for the Buick Riviera15 reports
2 answersMarch 29, 2013
Verified for the Buick Riviera8 reports
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($316 - 359) in Kellyton, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marrowbone, KY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mountain Park, OK
- Transmission Fluid Change ($154 - 199) in Aroma Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($681 - 709) in Toledo, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($123 - 166) in Grand Saline, TX