fuel line needs to be replaced. I know they no longer make them but is there a compatible part? Surely these aren't meant to be disposable cars!
Fuel line replacement on 1995 Buick Riviera
Verified for the Buick Riviera15 reports
Verified for the Buick Riviera8 reports
2 answersMarch 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?
- Need ABS Accumulator replacement