Have a leak in the fuel line (rubber or nylon hose) near the front driver side tire? What would be estimate of repair? Noticed that the repair kit is not too expensive, around $20.
Fuel line repair on 1995 Buick Century
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by hemicuda ,
April 20, 2009
should not be more than an hour including bleeding the brakes once the brake line is changed
1 answerNovember 04, 2010
4 answersSeptember 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1995 Buick Century Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 101) in Shelby, MI
- 120,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Otter Lake, MI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Warrensburg, IL
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Pomona, KS
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($73 - 86) in Louisburg, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 177) in Shade, OH