Hyaundi Santa Fee 2003 developed a fuel leak. Question is can I use a high pressure plastic line to connect the line after cutting out the bad part? I tryed using what Auto Zone called high pressure rubber hose with clamps and it never worked
Fuel line repair on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
3 answersNovember 13, 2010
2 answersMarch 09, 2012
1 answerMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?