Hyaundi Santa Fee 2003 developed a fuel leak. Question is can I use a high pressure plastic line to connect the line after cutting out the bad part? I tryed using what Auto Zone called high pressure rubber hose with clamps and it never worked
Fuel line repair on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
2 answersMarch 09, 2012
3 answersNovember 13, 2010
1 answerMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- How do I delete "Call History from the phone touch screen
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.