Hyaundi Santa Fee 2003 developed a fuel leak. Question is can I use a high pressure plastic line to connect the line after cutting out the bad part? I tryed using what Auto Zone called high pressure rubber hose with clamps and it never worked
Fuel line repair on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersNovember 13, 2010
1 answerFebruary 06, 2015
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
2 answersMarch 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Fairview, KS
- 150,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Texarkana, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($154 - 212) in Fedhaven, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,354 - 1,834) in Evans, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 167) in Grubbs, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($305 - 349) in Arlington, SD