Hyaundi Santa Fee 2003 developed a fuel leak. Question is can I use a high pressure plastic line to connect the line after cutting out the bad part? I tryed using what Auto Zone called high pressure rubber hose with clamps and it never worked
Fuel line repair on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersNovember 13, 2010
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
2 answersMarch 09, 2012
1 answerMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($129 - 192) in Fairview, KS
- 52,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Texarkana, TX
- 112,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Fedhaven, FL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Evans, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,201 - 1,229) in Grubbs, AR
- Tie Rod Replacement ($86 - 147) in Arlington, SD