I have a 2000 Bonneville SSEi with the supercharged V6 my fuel gage is not working correctelly. Everything I read about this problem points to the fuel level sensor the question is for the model year 2000 is there a difference between the fuel level sensor for the regular V6 and the supercherged V6 This is something I can replace myself but I need to know if their is a diffrence between the types of sensors. Any help would be great!
fuel level sensor on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville51 reports
1 answerDecember 07, 2010
2 answersDecember 24, 2014
2 answersJuly 06, 2009
2 answersJune 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ordway, CO
- 30,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Thibodaux, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Calhan, CO
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Superior, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Taopi, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 227) in Belpre, OH