My fuel gage drops below e for no reason even whe have just put gas in. Where is the sensor that reads the level and how hard is it to change
fuel level on 2005 Kia Sorento
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
1 answerApril 01, 2013
3 answersJuly 31, 2016
2 answersMarch 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
- Seat won't move back
2005 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($311 - 408) in Pocono Lake Preserve, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Steamboat Rock, IA
- Starter Replacement ($314 - 413) in Bassett, WI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($471 - 647) in Port Allen, LA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Minnie, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($152 - 402) in Mount Wilson, CA