when I fill the gas tank, fuel leaks out. I have seen where it is coming from but it is leaking fast enuf that there is a large pool starting about midway of the car immediately after fill up but it seems to stop after the gas hand gets to about 3/4 full.
Fuel Leak on 2002 BMW 325i
1 answerMarch 22, 2009
0 answersJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
2 answersApril 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!