when I fill the gas tank, fuel leaks out. I have seen where it is coming from but it is leaking fast enuf that there is a large pool starting about midway of the car immediately after fill up but it seems to stop after the gas hand gets to about 3/4 full.
Fuel Leak on 2002 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2002 BMW 325i
0 answersJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2009
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
2 answersApril 16, 2011
3 answersDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,225 - $1,589) in Mc Grath, AK
- Clutch Replacement ($974 - $1,192) in Accord, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - $641) in Paupack, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - $653) in Sherburne, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($872 - $952) in Barren Springs, VA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($439 - $450) in Santa Elena, TX