just changed fuel pump on '89 mustang. when i go around a curve it dies??
fuel issues on 1994 Ford Mustang
How much fuel is in the tank try adding more fuel and see if the problem gets better. It sounds like fuel is sloshing away from the fuel pick up in the tank on turns. Could the pick up hose be loose or the pick up point changed when the pump was replaced?
Verified for the Ford Mustang20 reports
2 answersDecember 01, 2010
2 answersOctober 07, 2009
2 answersJuly 17, 2012
2 answersDecember 03, 2009
This week's top 10
1994 Ford Mustang Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($165 - 212) in Elcho, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($240 - 378) in Conshohocken, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Savage, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Lake Park, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($315 - 397) in Yuma, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($231 - 441) in Bone Gap, IL