fuel inyection on 1996 Chrysler Town & Country

I have leak of gas from the fuel injection over valv cover, wath do i have to replace

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
The leaking part needs to be identified and repaired or replaced. Without seeing the vehicle it's just a guess and that wouldn't be much help to you.