My forester tends to cut out when cruising at speeds from 45-70 mph. Nothing happens during acceleration, but once I hit the speed I want it will start to cut out, not stall, but it feels like I abruptly took my foot off the gas but I haven't. What could be causing this. There are no lights on the the dash and no codes in the computer.
fuel interruption problem on 2000 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2000 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($177 - 215) in Hestand, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rosanky, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($309 - 478) in Burton, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Rigby, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($400 - 424) in Amanda Park, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($378 - 650) in Belvidere, SD