My forester tends to cut out when cruising at speeds from 45-70 mph. Nothing happens during acceleration, but once I hit the speed I want it will start to cut out, not stall, but it feels like I abruptly took my foot off the gas but I haven't. What could be causing this. There are no lights on the the dash and no codes in the computer.
fuel interruption problem on 2000 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Car is running fine. Check engine light on. Checked code#-PO453.
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester