How do you replace fuel injectors on a 1990 Chevy Lumina, 3.1 V6? Need pictures if possible. Thanks.
Fuel Injectors on 1990 Chevrolet Lumina
2 answersFebruary 14, 2012
2 answersMarch 28, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina11 reports
2 answersFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1990 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wentworth, MO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($375 - 1,115) in Weldon, CA
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($313 - 440) in Thorndike, MA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pyrites, NY
- Drive Belt Replacement ($60 - 74) in Apple Springs, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($566 - 579) in Talbot, IN