I just purchased a used Volvo xc70 and wanted any suggestions on what to add or do first with the engine and fluids. It has 138,000 miles and it has had the timing belt replaced at 98000. Anything else I should be aware of or do?
fuel Injector cleaners anyone suggest a good one? other engine additives suggestions. on 2004 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email email@example.com
2004 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($312 - 424) in Cannon Afb, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($561 - 731) in Norton, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($99 - 140) in Summerfield, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($370 - 1,326) in Bridgewater, MI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($189 - 272) in Edinburg, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($174 - 190) in Seahurst, WA