After replacing injector, vehicle will run fine on first start. After shut down, vehicle will not restart.
Fuel Injector on 1990 Dodge Ramcharger
ANSWER by dandd,
January 01, 2010
why did you replace the injector in the first place? What was wrong with it? I ask this because I have seen the computer go out on the Throttle body injector systems on these engines and I myself first tried a new injector, with no success.
Verified for the Dodge Ramcharger3 reports
1 answerJuly 30, 2013
3 answersMarch 17, 2014
Verified for the Dodge Ramcharger4 reports
1 answerFebruary 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ramcharger Questions
- Is there a sensor for air mixture to auto transmission? Runs great in P or N
- 1987-88 Dodge ramcharger problem with vapor lock/gas percolating.
- I have a1991 Dodge Ramcharger with a 318 with TBI..stalls at lights
- how do i remove the front rotors on my 1993 dodge ramcharger 4x4
- Sorry yall its actually a 1988 dodge ramcharger, 318 v8, so to start I replaced the old fuel injectors with new ones now it dont start, gas is coming out of em but no sputter or anything just the starter trying and trying