After replacing injector, vehicle will run fine on first start. After shut down, vehicle will not restart.
Fuel Injector on 1990 Dodge Ramcharger
ANSWER by dandd ,
January 01, 2010
why did you replace the injector in the first place? What was wrong with it? I ask this because I have seen the computer go out on the Throttle body injector systems on these engines and I myself first tried a new injector, with no success.
Verified for the Dodge Ramcharger3 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ramcharger4 reports
1 answerJuly 30, 2013
3 answersMarch 17, 2014
1 answerFebruary 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ramcharger Questions
- Is there a sensor for air mixture to auto transmission? Runs great in P or N
- 1987-88 Dodge ramcharger problem with vapor lock/gas percolating.
- I have a1991 Dodge Ramcharger with a 318 with TBI..stalls at lights
- how do i remove the front rotors on my 1993 dodge ramcharger 4x4
- Sorry yall its actually a 1988 dodge ramcharger, 318 v8, so to start I replaced the old fuel injectors with new ones now it dont start, gas is coming out of em but no sputter or anything just the starter trying and trying