My wife has ran the fuel tank dry. Is there anyway to reprime the system and/or reset the computer to get the vehicle running myself, without having to take it to the dealership? I am very mechanically inclined. However, I don't know much about this particular vehicle remedies. Thank you for your comments.
Fuel Injection on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($298 - 671) in Laurier, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($333 - 388) in Alta, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($579 - 667) in Kohler, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($69 - 93) in Glen, NH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Pequot Lakes, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($712 - 800) in Kenova, WV