My wife has ran the fuel tank dry. Is there anyway to reprime the system and/or reset the computer to get the vehicle running myself, without having to take it to the dealership? I am very mechanically inclined. However, I don't know much about this particular vehicle remedies. Thank you for your comments.
Fuel Injection on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
Asked by for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- Can I switch to a panoramic roof and if so how much would it cost
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
- where is the main computer located on the vehicle?
2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($281 - $393) in Laurier, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($355 - $510) in Alta, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kohler, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($333 - $388) in Glen, NH
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($143 - $174) in Pequot Lakes, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,244 - $3,282) in Kenova, WV