the tach and speedo acted up, pulled the fuses to the cluster they were fine re started and speedo and tach worked but not fuel this car sat for 1 1/2 years b4 we purchased it. i did replace the battery yesterday
fuel guage not registering on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Mead, NE
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Higden, AR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Sumerco, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Lafayette, OR
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 305) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in San Dimas, CA