When the battery wire was reconnected after 5 months I discovered the needle wasn't working. The computer gauge still works. I have disconnected the battery lots of time in the past and never had a problem.
Fuel gauge(needle)on instument panel quit working on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.