When the battery wire was reconnected after 5 months I discovered the needle wasn't working. The computer gauge still works. I have disconnected the battery lots of time in the past and never had a problem.
Fuel gauge(needle)on instument panel quit working on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($242 - 536) in Durham, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($349 - 493) in Auburn, NH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Johnson City, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Cumberland, IA
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($422 - 435) in North Westchester, CT
- Throttle Body Replacement ($920 - 954) in Palmdale, CA