When the battery wire was reconnected after 5 months I discovered the needle wasn't working. The computer gauge still works. I have disconnected the battery lots of time in the past and never had a problem.
Fuel gauge(needle)on instument panel quit working on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start