When the battery wire was reconnected after 5 months I discovered the needle wasn't working. The computer gauge still works. I have disconnected the battery lots of time in the past and never had a problem.
Fuel gauge(needle)on instument panel quit working on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Durham, NC
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 417) in Auburn, NH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Johnson City, TX
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cumberland, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in North Westchester, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($254 - 290) in Palmdale, CA