when i start driving the car the fuel gauge spikes up and reads all the way full (way past the F) then when i come to a stop the gauge drops down and reads normal. Any ideas? thanks
fuel gauge reads all the way full when car is moving on 1990 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($153 - 274) in Beech Bluff, TN
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Benton, IA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cisco, UT
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Vesuvius, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($612 - 741) in Long Creek, OR
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 96) in Orgas, WV