fuel gauge jumps from empty to full then back. not continuous, but never registers full, when full.
fuel gauge not working...jumps all over. Worked fine, then became erratic. on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($852 - 1,109) in Dundas, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berkey, OH
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Pembina, ND
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($84 - 249) in Kosciusko, MS
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($677 - 1,038) in Raven, KY