A soon as it start it goes back to empty. Pump + level sensor has been replaced allready. What can cause that problem?
Fuel gauge misreading, fuelpump and level sensor has been replaced,but still bad on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($168 - 249) in Allen Park, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 777) in Oregon House, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,037 - 1,603) in Perry Park, KY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Duffield, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($70 - 89) in Flicksville, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($352 - 368) in Annapolis, IL