A soon as it start it goes back to empty. Pump + level sensor has been replaced allready. What can cause that problem?
Fuel gauge misreading, fuelpump and level sensor has been replaced,but still bad on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($368 - 651) in Allen Park, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($168 - 249) in Oregon House, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Perry Park, KY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($302 - 397) in Duffield, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($285 - 448) in Flicksville, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 103) in Annapolis, IL