Was working when I bought vehicle now doesnt work at all
Fuel gauge isnt working on 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1990 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($482 - 697) in Wolcott, CT
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($275 - 377) in Bucklin, MO
- 60,000 Mile Service ($482 - 697) in Maysville, KY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thrall, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($145 - 155) in Sprague, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Milliken, CO