Ran out of fuel today as idiot light didn't come on until 12miles prior. Added 1.5 gallons of gas, started car and gauge now showed almost 1/4 tank. Possibly related to occasional "shut-down" of vehicle at traffic light? Is this possibly an electrical issue? Please advise.
Fuel gauge inaccurate on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order