everytime i put gas in the car it will move back and forth it will say how much then go to full then down to empty i dont know what is going on with that ?
fuel gauge on 2002 Buick Century
BEST ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
December 07, 2010
It sounds like the fuel level sensor in your 2002 Buick Century is failing and may require replacement. Please use the following link to find a repair shop near you - http://repairpal.com/directory?address=46403&car_brand_names=Buick
1 answerJuly 08, 2013
1 answerFebruary 09, 2011
2 answersJanuary 30, 2010
1 answerSeptember 23, 2015
1 answerApril 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($527 - 671) in Dundas, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berkey, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 197) in Pembina, ND
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - 612) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($141 - 171) in Kosciusko, MS
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Raven, KY