I HAD A NEW FUEL PUMP INSTALLED AND NOW THE FUEL GAUGE DOES NOT WORK
fuel gauge on 1992 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 20, 2011
the float in the tank mite be stuck or jammed..
1 answerFebruary 12, 2012
0 answersJuly 31, 2010
0 answersMarch 27, 2010
4 answersMay 08, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home